Wednesday, June 19, 2019

TMS508 Warm Christmas Wishes


Happy Wednesday, peeps!  Summer vacation schedule has got me a wee bit in disarray....my crafting time has to be done in the evening, and I'm having a little bit of trouble adjusting, LOL!  But I am sure we'll get ourselves into a routine!  I got some new goodies and I couldn't wait to use this new set, Rustic Retreat!  I used the Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch for this week:


And here we go:


The base is Naturals White, and the DSP is from the Magnolia Lane series; I stamped the image in Memento Black and colored it with Blends, then fussy cut it and popped it up over a second stamped image:


I added a Cherry Cobbler sentiment and vertical panel, along with the pine branch stamped in Mossy Meadow and embellished with some Old Olive Linen Thread:


A sentiment from Merry Christmas to All, along with some more pine branches:


Another Christmas card for my stash!  How is your stash coming along?  Have you started making yours yet?  Better get busy!

We had really heavy clouds all day yesterday, and I didn't think it would be a good day to hit the pool, but later in the afternoon the sun broke through, so I got out the sprinkler....



They loved laying on the ground and waiting for the spray to hit them in the head, LOL!  It's amazing what a little bit of water can do to entertain a couple of kids!

Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Rustic Retreat, Merry Christmas to All
Card stock & Papers     Naturals White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Magnolia Lane DSP
 Ink Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
Accessories Old Olive Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella
Tools     Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, 1 1/3" Circle Punch, Blends

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I really love this card, LeAnne! I just got this set myself and cannot wait to use it for Christmas cards! Nope, I haven't made one single Christmas card yet this year! Sad, I know! You may have inspired me to get this one out and make some today! It will be a good way to stay cool on this muggy day. Love seeing Miss Cassidy & Lee enjoying their summer vacation with the good ole sprinkler! That just makes me smile! TFS and have a happy day! :)

Kampin' Karen said...

I really like this one! Who would have thought the Magnolia DSP would make a Christmas card...you did! I think I'll do a Christmas card kit for the group next Thursday...can't let you get too far ahead of me...lol. I love to see pics of the kiddos enjoying the outdoors instead of playing games on phone :-) Have a blessed day. We've got heavy rain and it's so dark and depressing. Thank God it always clears up. Can't you imagine having to live in the dark? I'm so thankful we live in His Light!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne I adore all the texture you have with these particular papers... and OH would I love to have this cabin in the woods - better yet, on a mountain top!
That photo of those cute kids reminded me of the America's Funny video of the racoon playing the sprinkler like a harp - so fun!
=]

scrappingnana said...

Love the way you have used the Rustic Retreat set and the Magnolia Lane DSP to make your lovely Christmas card. Love the idea and may have to CASE it. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

This is so warm and cozy LeAnne, just wonderful!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh your cozy cabin is fabulous with those papers!

Debbie said...

Ooh! I just love this! Warm Christmas colors and that wonderful cabin make a perfect Christmas card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That