Sunday, June 2, 2019

PP444 Summer Vacation

 

Happy Sunday, happy June!  Ann is our Paper Players hostess this week with a timely theme:


The beach is our summer vacation of choice, so I pulled out a stamp called Besties from Technique Junkies, along with an older Artistic Outpost vintage beach set called Boardwalk.  I finally broke into some new Seaside Spray cardstock, pairing it with Blueberry Bushel!  So here we go:


I realize that the images of these two sets are really of different "vintage" eras, but I still like the images together!  I stamped the main image in Blueberry Bushel and diecut it with a Stitched Rectangle die.  I stamped a collage of the other vintage beach images on the Seaside Spray mat with the same color ink, then ran it through the Subtle EF and sponged the edges.  I added a circular embellishment and a couple iridescent sequins:


Aren't these shells lovely?


On the inside, I stamped a friendship sentiment from Free As a Bird, and another of the vintage beach images:


And since the Festive Friday challenge this week wants to see "blue", I am submitting it there as well!

#FF0035, #festivefridaychallenge, Father's Day, Blue


I hope you'll play along with our summer vacation challenge this week!  Be sure to check out what the DT created at the Paper Players blog!

My two pretties!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Free as a Bird, Besties (Technique Junkies), Boardwalk (Artistic Outpost)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Seaside Spray
 Ink Blueberry Bushel, Seaside Spray
Accessories Sequins (Etsy by Sylvia)
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Sponges

12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LOve the vintage look of both eras, LeAnne … stamping in blue was a fabulous idea!
=]

Wendy said...

Adorable card, LeAnne! I really love those vintage images and the color combo! The beach is my place of choice for vacation, too! I'm hoping to get there sometime this summer! TFS and have a happy day! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous vintage images! Love this! And your girls are gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

I can just hear the giggles from those little bathing beauties, what a darling card! Pretty smiles from your two pretties!

Ann Schach said...

Wow, LeAnne! What a wonderful vintage beach card! These are such great images, and they look perfect stamped in Blueberry Bushel on Seaside Spray. LOVE it! Thank you for rocking my theme!!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this LeAnne - you are my queen of vintage and those bathing beauties always make me smile. I love the blue combo - gorgeous! Sweet photo of Dana and Cassidy too.

laurie said...

LOVE this LeAnne! Those images are awesome and I'm loving all the blues!

Anne Marie Hile said...

LeAnne, what a fun vintage image and I love the blue hues. Absolutely fantastic card! Great photo of yor beautiful gals, too.

Windy Ellard said...

Love all the blue and the vintage vibe of this fun card!

Claire Broadwater said...

You are the Queen of Vintage cards! I love this stamp set! All that blue is so beautiful! XX

Claire Broadwater said...

And YES----your girls are beauties!!!!!!!!!! XX

Miranda Webber said...

I love this card and thank you for playing along with the challenge!!!!