Thursday, June 27, 2019

FMS394 Sweetly Swirled


Happy Thursday, peeps!  I got a late start today, we are having another yard sale this weekend...the hottest weekend of the year so far, of course!  Anyway, I needed several thank you cards and the sketch from FMS was a nice easy one to use:

 
I hemmed and hawed about getting this Sweetly Swirled set, but I gave in and was happy that I did!  What a fun little set!  I stamped the largest oval swirl in Mint Macaron, stamping it first on scrap, then on Whisper White cardstock and diecut it with the largest Stitched Shape oval.  Then I went to work decorating it, the fun part!


I used Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Coastal Cabana and Balmy Blue to accent my "wreath".  There are no dies to cut out the flowers, so I fussy cut the largest one and just stamped the others.  The sentiments are great in this set, too....perfect for my thank you card!  I accented my oval with a couple of Iridescent sequins and mounted it on a matching DSP!  It's going in the mail today...or maybe tomorrow, LOL!


Thanks for popping in today!

The kids taking a little break from swimming with some home-made orange julius!  Yum!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Who could resist this beauty? LOve the colors here, LeAnne! and that lovely paper panel!
xx
[missing you at IB this morning!]

Wendy said...

Oh WOW, this card is breathtaking, LeAnne! I have this set and it's not seen ink yet! Love the colors on this, so pretty! Great sketch and one that you nailed beautifully! Oh and the kids look like their enjoying the hazy days of this heatwave! I've been hibernating! LOL Stay cool and good luck with your yard sale! :)

Kampin' Karen said...

This so pretty with the colors and stamps you have chosen. It has such a clean look about it. Orange Julius...my son used to drive me crazy going to the store for those! I tried homemade but he didn't like them. Have a great day. It was 97 here yesterday and heat index was 107. We even had hail.

Linda Callahan said...

This is a cute little set....adorable card! Loving the purple....

Lisa Elton said...

It does look like a sweet set and I love what you've done with it!

lisa808 said...

Love the color combo--so pretty together!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love these colours LeAnne and such a great use of this set (which I haven't yet got but is on my list and now I want even more thanks to you!!) The kiddies look like they are enjoying the sunshine too - fun times!

Jen Timko said...

Just so pretty!! Wonderful details on the layered stamping. Always happy to see you at FMS!