Wednesday, August 29, 2018

CAS Colours and Sketches #287 Blessing

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I am late, late, late today---it's a lazy day for me!  I made this card last night but forgot to post it!  So here we go, a little taste of fall on this hot, humid day!  I used some papers from Carta Bella called Fall Break along with a stamp from Right at Home for my CAS Colours and Sketches card:


And here's the sketch:

 

Since it's CAS, I didn't add any mats to my papers, just let them shine on their own!  I love this sentiment...it's from a fall set called Grateful Heart, but you could use this one any time of the year:



I stamped the pumpkin in Early Espresso ink and colored it with Pumpkin Pie and Calypso Coral blends:


These colors and images just make me smile!  I mounted it all on a Very Vanilla card base that I embossed with the Tufted EF!   And here's another reason to smile....back to school!


She is feeling quite grown up, now that she is in third grade, and sporting a Minecraft backpack, LOL!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Grateful Heart (Right at Home)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Fall Break DSP (Carta Bella)
 Ink Early Espresso
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     SU Blends in Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Big Shot, Tufted EF

5 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

Cute card! I love that sentiment too! You made that tufted EF look good...it really hasn't appealed to me until now!

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling fall card! After this heat, I'm ready for the color days of autumn!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Back to school - yay! Love those pretty fall papers LeAnne - perfect for this sketch. A great CAS card!

Linda Callahan said...

Your card is so perfectly fall! And how did Miss C get to be a third grader already?!?

Jeanne said...

What a sweet card to celebrate fall. Love the sentiment and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at CC&S!