Saturday, September 30, 2017

CTD462 and MTS196


Hi peeps!  Happy last day of September, and happy Saturday....brrrr, fall has really fallen in SE PA!  I will be attending a local apple festival today and I'll need something warm to wear!  Speaking of warm, the Color Throwdown has some warm fall colors in their palette this week and I matched them with the Match the Sketch sketch:


I managed to cram in a lot of products on this little note card I created....new SU, old SU, and non-SU!!!  So here we go:



I began by embossing my Very Vanilla note card with a Darice Fall Leaf Background embossing folder.  The Pool Party panel was stamped with the woodgrain image from Truly Grateful in Versamark ink and dusted lightly with some old SU pastel chalks to enhance the colors.  The Pick a Pumpkin images were ones I had stamped for an earlier project and were still hanging around on my desk, so I added them to a  vertical banner of Merry Little Christmas DSP, then stamped a horizontal banner with a "Hello" from last year's fall Paper Pumpkin kit.  I also added a little stitched scallop scrap that I had laying on my desk too!  Good to clean up and use up those pieces!


So happy that you popped in today!  Have a blessed day and be sure to stop back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge!

Cassidy was showing Grampy a tooth that is almost ready to come out...she is going to church camp this weekend, I hope it doesn't come out there!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Pick a Pumpkin, Truly Grateful (ret), Paper Pumpkin Fall 2016
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Old Olive, Merry Little Christmas DSP
 Ink Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark
Accessories Pastel Chalks (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Patterned Pumpkins Framelit, Fall Leaf Background Embossing Folder (Darice), Scallop Borders Dies (Pretty Pink Posh), Dimensionals

2 comments:

Fanny said...

Deine Karte gefällt mir, da hast du den Sketch schön umgesetzt! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Match-the-Sketch und viel Glück bei der Challenge! Liebe Grüße, Fanny

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific fall card! I like the embossed background. Grampy looks very interested in Cassidy's tooth, so cute!