Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Scrappy Fall Card


Happy Wednesday, peeps!  Wow, how can it be the middle of the week already?!  I still haven't been able to check out any challenges this week...we are in the middle of painting walls, so that is good, but it doesn't leave much time for crafting!  SO....I whipped up this card pretty quickly using some scraps from yesterday's card...do you recognize that plaid and the Old Olive?!


I used a Sugar Pea set to stamp some leaves on the Old Olive circle, layering it behind the plaid circle.  Since these papers were 6x6, I always have leftover strips, so I took some from the same Echo Park's Fall Is In the Air and Photoplay's Autumn Day pads to create some banners and pumpkins!  I sponged the edges to give the pumpkins some depth and added a baker's twine bow:


Aren't the prints on the banners cute?  I also stamped "friend" from a Paper Pumpkin set a few months back:


I mounted everything on a Sahara Sand card base that was embossed with a Darice Fall Leaf Background embossing folder.  The inside has more leaves and a sentiment from the same Sugar Pea set:

 

Another fall card for my stash!!

I couldn't hold out any longer, I just had to share my favorite photo from the wedding; some of you might have seen it on Facebook already.  This was right at the beginning of the wedding; she was peeking around Wayne and Dana to see the two little loves of her life, Mason and Eric.  I will definitely be printing this one out!


Have a wonderful day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Lovely Leaves (Sugar Pea Designs), Paper Pumpkin
Card stock & Papers     Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Fall Is In the Air (Echo Park), Autumn Day (Photoplay), misc pieces from my scrap pile!
 Ink Pumpkin Pie, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Accessories Thick Baker's Twine (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Circle Dies (Lil'Inker), Pumpkin Dies 350-T (Impression Obsession), Fall Leaf Background EF (Darice), Sponge Daubers, Chocolate Chip Marker, Dimensionals

10 comments:

Vickie said...

Good quick card using your scraps...when I do that I never know to whom to send it....have one waiting...lol...what a beautiful beautiful picture of Cassidy...of course I havent' seen a bad one...she is such a doll

Susan said...

What a wonderful picture of Cassidy. She is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.

kel said...

i don't know which i like better, the pumpkin card or that picture! and i don't even like kids!

Unknown said...

Love your card today! You have a lovely family. The pic of Cassidy is darling! And the pics from yesterday - such a beautiful bride and handsome groom. Hope to see more pics. I enjoy your blog very much.

Linda Callahan said...

So perfectly fall......beautiful! And oh that picture of Miss C is fabulous......so adorable!

I Card Everyone said...

How can you look at that face and not see her Mama when she was this age? LeAnne - she looks JUST like her! and OH what a precious photo - most definitely frame-worthy!
I do love a card created from snippets... these are gorgeous mounted on that beautiful embossed base!
=]

Dawn Tidd said...

Sure is a cute card! I can see how you used your fun scraps from yesterday and turned them into awesome. Those papers are adorable for sure and the embossing folder is gorgeous. Great fall card! Cassidy's look is precious! That's a photo to print for sure!

L. Brown said...

Cassidy is a beautiful child. Always enjoy your blog and lovely cards.

Frenchie said...

OMG , WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DOLL, just like her mommy and grandmother, what a lovely wedding
Thank you for sharing,
Love love it , ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Hugs Frenchie

Lisa Elton said...

This is one ADORABLE photo, my goodness!! She looked so pretty and I love the sweet expression on her darling face!! Pretty card too, love the layers and the embossing!!