Friday, September 15, 2017

FMS305 BOO


Happy Friday, peeps!  I have a CRAZY busy weekend coming up, so this will be short and sweet!  I am finally getting around to playing with some challenges; this one uses the Freshly Made Sketches sketch by my sweet friend Amy:


Although some of the submissions have very creative ways to interpret it, I stuck really close to the sketch since I didn't have a lot of time!  This is a great one to use up little scraps of DSP...these are from several years back, I just went through my papers and pulled out some Halloween colors..they're not even really Halloween papers!  They were mounted on a 4 1/4" square card made from thick white cardstock:


I added a "BOO" diecut from black glimmer paper, along with a diecut bat, a little black mouse and some stars and stardust!


A cute little mixture of old and new!

This will give you an idea of what a sweetheart Wayne is; Dana had to get her nails done Thursday night before the wedding and ran out of time to work on Cassidy's feet....believe me, from a summer of running around barefooted, they needed some TLC!  So Wayne took her home, cranked up the foot spa, added some bubbles and gave Cassidy a little foot treatment!  What a guy!  Cassidy looks like she is enjoying it, too!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Spooky Cat, Hearts Come Home (stars)
Card stock & Papers     Thick White, Basic Black, Black Glimmer (ret), Misc DSPs from my stash
 Ink Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Seasonal Tags Framelits (bat), Boo to You Framelits (ret, Boo!), Seaside Embossing Folder, Mini Dimensionals

8 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

The rat and the bat won me over! They're perfect.

Lorraine said...

great card and little lady having a pamper

Vickie said...

Ok, can I just say...that Wayne is definitely a KEEPER...and yes, Cassidy is loving it...Bless them all
Oh yeah....cute card LeAnne....

Lisa Elton said...

I love the dots and stars in the background! This is very cute Leanne. That Wayne sounds like a wonderful man. And yes, Cassidy does look like she's enjoying it!

Linda Callahan said...

Cuteness overload here....adorabke card and sweet pedicure picture!

Frenchie said...

Awwwwww, how sweet , that's so nice of him , love it ♥️♥️

Love your card , don't you just love that little rat , I have him too, Tfs
Hugs to both of you
Frenchie ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Amy O said...

This is a fun Halloween card! I love the splatters and stars, and I love how you've used the dsp scraps. What a sweet picture of Cassidy and what a wonderful way to make her feel special on this big day.

Karren said...

Adorable card, LeAnne! That wee rat running along the top of the patterned paper is such a cute touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.