I am the Color Throwdown hostess this week and I chose some cool colors in an effort to offset our 90 degree temps!!! What do you think of these:
I also needed a boy baby card for a special friend and I thought these colors would be fun!
Although I used my standby, Nursery Necessities, for the sailboat image, I dipped into my new stash of fun buttons from SU---don’t they make you happy? I usually don’t like naked buttons, but I was too lazy to thread these all up, so I hope the new mom doesn’t mind! The “happy” from Define Your Life seemed an appropriate sentiment, and those little birds marching across seemed a cute little diversion to break up all the empty space! I did perch a little one atop the flag…..they are from Itty Bitty Bits. I had fun making a cloud stencil from a post-it and sponging my sky, too! This also qualifies for the Stampin Royalty challenge today: Splish Splash!
I hope you’ll have time to play with us this week!If you want to check out what the other CTD designers came up with using my combo, you can see them all here:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Laura --Lil’Inker
- and our Guest Designer for this month, Makiko Jones – MakInk Studio
Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: Nursery Necessities (ret), Define Your Life, Itty Bitty Bits
- Paper: WW, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Hostess Prints DP (ret)
- Ink: Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Wild Wasabi
- Acc: EK Success Punch, Buttons, SAMJ, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Post-it Note, Sponge