Wow, the CTD team is exhausted! You stampers out there really gave this challenge your ALL!!! I know you can’t wait to know who won what, and all the info will be posted on the CTD blog by Friday (hopefully!). Meanwhile, the challenges go on…..and this week our hostess is Laura! She has REALLY challenged me with her color combo:
Isn’t this a snazzy group of colors? I recently purchased some Unity stamps, so I thought this would be a fun time to get them inky! They are a little different than my normal style but I need to experiment with “looks” that stretch my creativity (or lack there0f)! So here we go:
These little love birds do make me smile!!! They are stamped on Confetti White and colored with an aquapainter and ink, then cut out and popped up on the Kraft card. My sentiment panel was zigzag stitched and has some little embellishments here and there; the Top Note panel is from the retired Night & Day DP collection. That was my last corduroy Baja Breeze button, too….so sad! But I did finally get my new toys from SU yesterday, so I have lots of cool things to play with now!
So why don’t you come play along with us? All the details are on the CTD blog, and there you will also find the InLinkz doodad by which to link your project! Here’s a listing of all the designers if you want to check out their work:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Laura --Lil’Inker
- and our Guest Designer for this month, Makiko Jones – MakInk Studio
Thanks for visiting today!!!
- Stamps: Fall for You, Unity
- Paper: Kraft, Kiwi Kiss Textured, Baja Breeze Textured, Confetti White, Night & Day DP
- Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Stazon, Baja Breeze
- Acc: Corduroy Button, Twill, Top Note Die, Aquapainter, Sewing Machine, Bling, Dimensionals