Sunday, July 20, 2008

Variations......

On A Theme!

07-20-08 OCCC Challenge

I needed some quick thank-you cards, and I also wanted to participate in Our Creative Corner's challenge for this week, which is to use dry embossing.  I already had received these gorgeous embossed pieces from my friend Billie, along with some stamped images, so it was quick & easy to put them together.  I like this clean & simple style!  The butterfly image is from Inque Boutique's Flutter By, Butterfly, stamped in Sage Shadow; the sentiment is SU's All Holidays, stamped in Close to Cocoa.  The ribbon is a suede RAK from Tammy.  I also mounted the image on a piece of Close to Cocoa cardstock that I split in half so that it resembled suede.  Both cards are PTI's Aqua Mist.  The colors really match much better IRL!  Thanks for visiting! 
LeAnne

10 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oooh, those are gorgeous!!! You're really putting that ribbon to great use, too! :)

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

These are beautiful to the place of elegance. Any receipant will be pleased I'm sure!

Kim Gasper said...

These are so pretty!!! Very classy. :-)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Both cards are lovely! The colors and embossing are wonderful!

Kim said...

Beautiful Cards! I like both of them :-)

Dawn Easton said...

Absolutely gorgeous...wow!

Denise Marzec said...

Soft colors and such an elegant look to them both!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are beautiful, LeAnne! Love the look of them with the embossed backgrounds! Nice job! :)

Have a great day!
Wendy

Renee said...

Wow these are so pretty and elegant! Great job :)