Monday, July 14, 2008

Shame on Me

I am so embarrassed!  Thankfully my friends love me so much and are so kind, they don't mind when I mix up their card creations!  My previous post said I got a certain card from Wendy 2, but THIS card is actually from Wendy:

Wendy's real RAK

I realized as I walked through my living room an hour or so ago, and saw it sitting in its place of honor on my piano, that I mixed the two cards up!  (The other card was from Denise--they both are such awesome stampers that , oh well, you get the picture!)  It uses that beautiful butterfly paper, a CHOCOLATE-embossed butterfly and some oh-so-pretty butterfly punch-outs!!!  And she used the sketch challenge from this week and tied it all up with some taffeta ribbon.  I am so lucky!  Plus, she sent me some adorable kitten images--she must know that I didn't have any of them, since I didn't have any dog ones either!!  She knows me so well!  Just such a gorgeous card.  Thanks, Wendy.  You should check out her blog here to see all the wonderful things she has made!

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Wendy's card is GORGEOUS!! Love that big chocolate butterfly and the little MS punches. Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

I love your take on this sketch. The colors are fabulous and one of my favorite combos. Gorgeous card.

Anonymous said...

I know. It's all that excitement about the convention. My friend JUDY VEASEY will be there too.

I would love to be a SU demonstrator but I don't like crowds, parties, or going out of town. bummer