Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Sweet Card From Shawn


Isn't THIS a pretty card? My sweet friend Shawn made my day when I received this card! She is such a talented stamper! She has more style in her pinkie than I do in my whole self! I was reading an article on a Kristina Werner's blog the other day about craftsmanship. She described it as having all the elements in a card perfect....no rough edges on the cardstock, no glue or dimensionals showing, edges straight, no fraying ribbons...you know what I mean. And Shawn is definitely a craftsman....or should I say craftswoman. Plus I just love pink & brown together! Thanks, Shawn!
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing
Paper: White, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Acc: Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Punch, Corner Rounder, Tool Kit

1 comment:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

In my pinkie?!?! You're too, too kind!! Thanx for posting my card!! Pink and brown is one of my fav combos too!! ~smo ;o)