Friday, January 18, 2008

Snowman Challenge




Today is a great day!! First, it snowed yesterday and today is sunny & beautiful; second, I got to do Beate's challenge; third, I used some Basic Grey Fruitcake paper I had been hoarding, and fourth, I was inspired to stamp a little snowman from Lizzie Anne for the challenge! Although it is not stamped & colored in traditional snowman colors (So Saffron & Sage Shadow), I love it anyway. Those colors match the double-sided dp, so that's what I used. Plus I flipped the sketch around so my snowman wasn't looking off into outer space! I used a Jelly Roll pen to make some snowflakes and added Dazzlings Diamonds glitter at his base. Hope it inspires you!
Stamps: Snow Flurries (SU), Christmas in the City (Lizzie Anne)

Paper: Sage Shadow, So Saffron,Watercolor, Basic Grey Fruitcake

Ink: Stazon Black, Sage Shadow, So Saffron
Acc: 3/4" circle punch, brads, DD glitter, Jelly Roll pen, Aquapainters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne! I love the soft colors and the stamps you picked.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Great Job LeAnne! I love the snowman! I am so glad you are "blogging" now because I love your style of cards! Hope to see you soon! Luv, Alison Yarrish

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I'm so glad you are having such a wonderful day -- it's catchy!!! Keep spreading the good news -- LOL!!! LOVE this adorable card and love that DP as well -- great job!!!