Sunday, January 13, 2008

My First Post!!


Hello to everyone! This is my first post to "Blogland" and I hope I will be able to keep up with my blog on a regular basis! Please bear with me as I am learning as I am going!
My cards tend to be on the simple side, although I am learning to add more layers and elements. But from a demonstrating standpoint, I think most of my customers, especially those new to stamping, want to see cards and projects that are easily duplicatable. Plus I have a tendency to want to stamp a fast easy card when I need one!! So this first post is just that. It uses a Level 3 Hostess set that we demonstrators received FREE from Stampin' Up! How nice is that! It is called Time Well Spent. You can view it here. I thought the tulip in this set was very sweet, so I made a nice springy birthday card. I hope you enjoy it!
Stamps: Time Well Spent, Short & Sweet
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Black Stazon, Apricot Appeal
Acc: Markers, Blender Pen, AA Grosgrain

1 comment:

The Country Rose said...

Whew! I rarely browse an entire new blog that I find, but I did yours :). Loved each and every card and project on your blog! Added you to my favs :). Awesome work!!!

Barb