Thursday, October 8, 2026

52CCT2026-37 Christmas Bunny

Happy Thursday, everyone! Hope you're having a good week so far!  The weather has been fabulous here in PA....enjoying these fall days immensely!  But I am shifting from fall cards to Christmas today!  Here we go:


I am using the sketch from 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, flipping the sketch so my bunny wasn't looking off the edge of the card!


I am going through my older stamps, and this little bunny is from a Artistic Outpost set called Midwinter,  I stamped him in Smoky Slate, diecut him with a circle die, then created a couple of masks to create a snowy field and sky:


I added a mini sentiment from Simon Says Stamp and a glimmer snowflake, then layered it all on a Cloud Cover mat embossed with a Snowflake Swirls folder.  I also added a mat of Smoky Slate.  A sentiment from W+9 went on the inside:


I know I need to make some Halloween cards, but it was nice to make a calm, soothing Christmas card today!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Midwinter (Artistic Outpost), Tiny Words Christmas (Simon Says Stamp), Pretty Patches:Tree (W+9)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Cloud Cover, Smoky Slate, Masking Paper, White Glimmer (ret)
 Ink Smoky Slate, Cloud Cover
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies (ret), Banner Dies (Pink & Main), Snowman Dies (ret), Snowflake Swirls Embossing Folder (Darice)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Very pretty card, LeAnne! This one gives off the winter feels with the colors and the snowflakes! Your bunny is adorable! Great card using this fun sketch! Enjoy this weather while we have it....Sunday it's going to be a washout.

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, it couldn't be more precious! That is a blue I can wrap my heart around. Gorgeous embossing!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love the swirly background and sweet bunny! This is cute!

Karen in Florida said...

Your card is beyond adorable! The little bunny is so cute (but looks kinda cold) and the embossed Cloud Cover is beautiful! I LOVE your card!!!