Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Plethora of Pumpkins

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  I had fun this morning doing a bit of fussy cutting for a thank you card I needed!  The Atlantic Hearts sketch is a really fun one, and the Hand Stamped Sentiments has a fun mood board:



So here we go:


I used the top two photos as my inspiration; I diecut two Stitched Rectangles of Very Vanilla and Lost Lagoon, and patched them together to make a longer rectangle, and mounted them on a piece of Very Vanilla embossed with the Twisted Rope embossing folder.  I stamped some pumpkins from Pick of the Patch in various colors, then sponged some Craft White ink on each one to soften the colors and fussy-cut them out:



I added a stamped banner using the thank you sentiment from the same set, a few sequins, and since I had some extra pumpkins, they went on the inside:


An unusual layout, but I had fun with it! Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!

I love the Lord, because he hears me; he listens to my prayers.  He listens to me evey time                       I call to him." Psalms 116:1-2

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Pick of the Patch
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Lost Lagoon
 Ink Lost Lagoon, Pumpkin Pie, Gray Granite, Pebbled Path, Crafty White
Accessories Silver Sequins
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Timber EF, Twisted Rop EF, Sponge Dauber

12 comments:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Another gorgeous creation! Love all the fussy cutting and the colors you used.

I Card Everyone said...

A plethora of PRETTY pumpkins, LeAnne! LOve these colors and the hidden 'hug' here! [x]
=]

Heather said...

Oh wow, LeAnne - such perfect colors for us! Love your cascade of pumpkins, truly wonderful in all the colors. And the texture on texture is amazing! What a fabulous design! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Bonnie said...

You have rocked this sketch, LeAnne! Love the colored pumpkins!

Lisa Elton said...

What cute colorful pumpkins! Terrific card, LeAnne!

Jenny Engelke said...

Your pumpkins are the perfect representation of our inspiration photo this week, LeAnne! And what an interesting sketch! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Carol L said...

I'm loving all the great textures and colors here, and your fussy cutting is impressive too!

Dena J said...

Wow! Gorgeous embossing textures and a fabulous color palette LeAnne, and you nailed the sketch. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

crzy4scrapbooking said...

I love the colours you chose. I love the texture behind the the pumpkins, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Linda Callahan said...

Yeow I love these pretty pumpkins!

Stampin Expressions said...

What a beautiful card!I love all the texture and the colors that you picked are so calming! Thanks so much for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Loving all the texture, LeAnne. Nice use of the colors from the mood board. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT