Tuesday, September 5, 2023

AHSC541 Birthday Wishes

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I missed playing with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenges the last couple of weeks, so I am remedying that today!  Here's the current sketch:


I had the Lasting Joy set still on my desk and while I have used many of the sentiments, I had not used any of the little floral images yet.  I had a scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock from another project, so I just started stamping in some fall colors, and decided it would work for the AHSC challenge!  Here we go:


The florals were stamped in Pecan Pie, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry; I stamped the foliage on the Pecan Pie card front with Versamark ink.  I added some Very Vanilla scallops, and a sentiment was stamped on a VV banner.  I added a narrower banner behind it (just cut one banner in half) and added a few diecut leaves from Fruitful Blessings for interest.  


A few little rhinestones colored with a Cajun Craze blend finished it off!  In hindsight, I wish I had used a different scallop for the sides, but you know how it is....once you've got them adhered, you don't really feel like ripping them off, LOL!  Anyway, I love that little banner, hope you do too!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Lasting Joy
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
 Ink Pecan Pie, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Versamark
Accessories Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Fruitful Blessings Dies, Cajun Craze Blend, 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love everything about your card: the design from the sketch, your color choices, the white just pops, and MAN do I love those colors stamped on this kraft-y-crumb-cake cardstock! It's been years since I've used a watermark ink like you have today, LeAnne!
Fabulous card!
=]

Carol L said...

What an absolutely gorgeous autumn-themed birthday card! I love it all, especially how you layered the sentiment panel!

Tracy Grauer said...

What a great card! Love it!

Dena J said...

Autumn color perfection LeAnne! Just gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Wendy said...

Just beautiful, LeAnne! I never would have thought to use this set in Fall colors but wow, I love it! Love the pretty scalloped and the design!

Lisa Elton said...

I love how warm this is! I think your white scallops look just right with the autumn colors. So pretty, LeAnne!

Brandi said...

Beautiful! I love the pop of the white with all the natural tones, the tone on tone stamping, great card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely fall card! Thanks for sharing your artwork with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
:) Marie
AHSC DT