Saturday, September 9, 2023

52CCTD34 Guest Designer

 Happy Saturday, everyone!  I am guest designing today at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog, where we have a color challenge:


These hues from nature gave me a chance to play with some new goodies I got recently; here we go:


My little scene was created with some retired stamps from Verve, snowy hills courtesy of Lawn Fawn, and the trees are from Memory Box, diecut from Shaded Spruce and Basic White.  My Soft Sky panel was embossed with the new Snowflake Sky embossing folder from SU; I added some white ink to it, but it really didn't show up, so I added some snowflake sequins!  My little deer were stamped in Pecan Pie ink:


and the sentiment in Soft Sky ink:


and the inside sentiment, also in Pecan Pie:


These colors are so evocative of nature, I hope they inspire you to create a Christmas card for our challenge!  We can't wait to see it at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog!  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Joyous Noel, Unto Us (Both Verve)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sky (ret)
 Ink Pecan Pie, Soft Sky (ret)
Accessories Dimensionals, Snowflake Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Snowflake Sky EF, Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn), Layered Narrow Pines Dies (Memory Box), Wink of Stella

9 comments:

AndrejaM said...

Wonderfull card. Thanks for playing at 52 CCT

Wendy said...

What a pretty Christmas card, LeAnne! Love how you did the trees and the snowy hills! The deer and snowflakes finish this nicely! Great card and Congrats on your Guest Designing gig! :)

Carol L said...

What a wonderful card you've made for your guest design spot! I just love those two-toned trees with the snowy skies and rolling hills. Beautiful details!

Fabiola said...

LeAnne, elle est splendide, sublime paysage hivernal, merci d'ĂȘtre notre guest designer cette semaine, biz

I Card Everyone said...

What a wonderful scene you've created, LeAnne! LOve those tall trees and that Pecan Pie ink keeps calling my name!
=]

Kathy said...

Such a precious and tranquil scene, it calms me to look and think on the beauty our God's creation! Smiles, Kathy

Lily-by-Gilly said...

LeAnne - your card is wonderful and it fits the brief beautifully. I love all the little details you've added. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week at 52CCT. Gill, DT

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting! I love the pretty little winter scene you've created!

Linda Callahan said...

Love this wintry scene! Snow will be here before we know it!