Thursday, May 20, 2021

IB175 Hello Baby Hearts

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!  Time for a sweet new Inspired By challenge!  Look at this cute photo inspiration:

 

LOL, the title of the challenge is "Hello Baby Flowers" but I was lazy and chose "Hello Baby Hearts" for my card today!  There are several new "hello" sentiments in the SU catalog this year, and I put all the ones I had to use for my card today:


I found a last little piece of multi-colored hearts DSP in my stash, so I diecut that and added a Soft Sky scalloped mat and decorated it with some hearts and rhinestones:


I used my Stamparatus to get really good coverage with some Craft White ink, and heat-embossed my sentiments, then added another little gem:


I love the simplicity of this...and the inspiration photo leads to any number of interpretations!  Be sure to check out the DT samples....they're AMAZING!  You can see them here at the Inspired By blog!  Thanks for visiting today!

Cassidy made Dana's lunch for her:


Sweet!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Best Year, Biggest Wish
Card stock & Papers     Soft Sky (ret), Aqua Mist (Papertrey), I Am DSP *(Simple Stories), Strawberry Slush (ret)
 Ink Craft White
Accessories In Color Gems, Holiday Rhinestone Jewels, Frosted Gems (ret), White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Layering Circles Dies, Heat Tool, Heart Punch (ret), Heart Dies (Nestabilities)

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love your baby hearts, LeAnne! Not everyone has a need for a baby card, right? Your colors, and those sweet sentiments prove that there are plenty of ways to be inspired by our photo this week!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

How cool is that! I love the way you did the hellos.

Bonnie said...

Love all these sweet little hearts, LeAnne! What a fun way to say hello!

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of those baby hearts and your trio of hellos! Delightful card, LeAnne and a sweet granddaughter!

Silke Ledlow said...

The baby hearts are perfect...love this sweet card :) !!!

Danni Reid said...

I LOVE the hello sentiments designed with heat embossing, so beautiful and really makes them pop! Your card is perfect with those baby hearts, nothing lazy about this gem!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is lovely LeAnne - not quite as cute as Cassidy's lunch box love note for Dana though, so cute!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a great idea to put all those hellos together and I'm in awe of your white heat embossing! The hearts work very nicely instead of the flowers and I like the sweet little punched heart embellishments. What a lovely note Cassidy left for her mum! Vicky x