Wednesday, May 19, 2021

GDP292 Shaded Summer

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I have another delightful floral card for you today using (again) Shaded Summer, along with some Hand Penned DSP and a sentiment from Celebrate Sunflowers:


I used the sketch from the Global Design Project, which was to CASE the Designer:


I stamped the floral images in Mint Macaron, diecut them with a Stitched Shape circle die, then stamped them again in Blushing Bride, and fussy-cut some out, layering them on top of the Mint Macaron images:


My sentiment was a wee bit too long to fit into the Tailored Tags die, so I partially cut it out, then repositioned it and finished cutting it to make it longer.  I added some perle cotton and mounted everything on this pretty striped DSP.  For a little sparkle, I added some Whale of a Time sequins.  Thanks so much for popping in today!

My topiary rose bush has tons of buds on it and here's the first bloom:


Isn't that pale pink just beautiful!  Now if only the bugs don't eat all the leaves!!!  Thanks for popping in today..enjoy it and be blessed!

"The fear of the Lord leads to life; then one rests content, untouched by trouble." Proverbs 19:23

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Shaded Summer, Celebrate Sunflowers
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Hand Penned DSP
 Ink Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron
Accessories Whale of a Time Sequins (ret), Perle Cotton Thread, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Tailored Tags Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! This stamp set is on my list for my next order! Love the colors and design of your card....so pretty! Your roses are a pretty color! I have no advice on the bugs eating the leaves. Can't say that I have ever had a rose bush. TFS Hope your enjoying the nice weather!

I Card Everyone said...

I love your rose! and every other stamped bloomer in the bunch! Gorgeous minty green for that pink!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I do like those shades of green and pink together. This is a lovely card and so is your rose!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card LeAnne. I love the colors you used and the design of your card. TFS

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a pretty card LeAnne - I wasn't keen on this set but you've really shown it in a great light. A great colour combo too!

Vicky Hayes said...

This card is a stunner LeAnne! I love the way you added the pink flowers to the mint stamped flower circles, the striped background is superb and I love the label style sentiment. Sheer perfection! That rose is pretty perfect too - such a delicate pink! Vicky x