Saturday, May 29, 2021

Fusion Kitties

Hi peeps!  Sneaking in with another card today; when I saw the cute Color Throwdown inspiration this week, I just had to play along!  It's a rainy day here in PA and I couldn't find anything better to do than stamp, LOL!  And the Fusion Card sketch challenge seemed to fit as well: 

I have these cute kitty cat dies from Impression Obsession, so I cut some out, colored them with some markers and here we go:


My papers are from Honey Bee Stamps, called the Bee's Knees, along with some Basic Black cardstock:



I colored the kitties with Blends, but I think I would have done better with regular markers as the ink did bleed a bit more than I preferred!  I used a stitched circle die on which to mount them, and a sentiment from the new Best Year stamp set!  Just a fun little card to say hello to someone!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Best Year
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Bee's Knees DSP (Honey Bee Stamps)
 Ink Memento Black
Accessories Blends, Dimensionals
Tools     Bigi Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Cat Dies (083-K, Impression Obsession)

9 comments:

Tristan said...

Clever combo of the skecth and colours. Love how you made each cat different. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Challeneg. Tristan DT.

I Card Everyone said...

Kitties in all my favorite colors! So purrrrrfect, LeAnne!
=]

Karen in Florida said...

Cute card, Leanne! I love the cats colored in yellow & gray. I'm at cat person & I have the same IO dies that are used a lot on Halloween cards. Thanks for the inspiration to make the cats a color other than black!

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, how cute are those cats! This is delightful!

Lorraine said...

Very cute card. I don't see it, but the ink bleeding looks quite natural for fur.

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! I love those kitties!

Kim Hadad said...

So cute! Love it!

Kim S said...

Too FUN!! I love how you colored them. It's quick and simple but so cute. I have cat stamps (because of our long-time family cats) but I rarely pull them out because never sure how to color them. But your cute stripes and patches are just right!

Claire Grantham said...

Oh LeAnne! This is adorable, great use of the sketch and the CTD colours! Thanks for joining us at Fusion Challenge this time. Claire DT