Monday, September 14, 2020

Golden Fall Cards

 Happy Monday peeps!  I have two stamp clubs today so I am happy to be seeing a few of my stamping friends!  I wanted to share a couple of cards using the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP; somehow I missed the amazing gold-foiled pumpkin paper, as well as the speckled crumb cake-shaded paper on the opposite side!  Wow, it's so pretty!  The TGIF sketch challenge was perfect for highlighting some of the papers:

So here we go:


I began with a stitched rectangle of Very Vanilla, then diecut two gold stitched scalloped rectangles from the Brushed Metallic Gold cardstock and adhered them behind the Vanilla rectangle. I added the DSP, then to hide the "seam" between the two scallops, I added a sentiment from Beautiful Autumn and added a gold banner behind it.  I stamped and fussy-cut a leaf from the same set and layered it underneath and added a bow of Gold Thread:


While I had that beautiful DSP on my desk, I made another card, a little simpler this time:



I used a Crumb Cake base, the pretty pumpkin paper, and added a sentiment panel with "happy" from A Wish for Everything, "fall" diecut from the Metallic Gold Brushed cardstock, and a pumpkin from Banner Year.  The pumpkin is sparkly with Wink of Stella...so cute...I just wish you could see it in the photo!


Nice to have some fall cards in my stash!  Thanks for visiting--enjoy your day and be blessed!

"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Alnighty.  I will say of the LORD, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91: 1-2


First Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Beautiful Autumn
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Brushed Metallic Gold, Gilded Autumn Specialty
 Ink Cajun Craze
Accessories Gold Thread (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stitched Strips Dies (Pretty Pink Posh)

Second Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps A Wish for Everything, Banner Year
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Gilded Autumn Specialty, Brushed Metallic Gold
 Ink Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Terracotta Tile
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Little Letters Dies (ret), Wink of Stella

7 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love them both but I do adore the happy one one. There is something about that backing paper
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

I Card Everyone said...

Two wonderful glimpses of Autumn, LeAnne! Love these wonderful papers with the gold!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

Both are beautiful but I especially like the design of the first one. That paper is gorgeous but alas I have too much DSP so I didn't order it...such restraint!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous paper! I love how it works for the sketch and how well it plays with the Gold!

Lisa Elton said...

Autumn prettiness!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love both of these - they really show off the foiled papers to great effect.

Tan said...

Wow these are stunning. I love how you used the two scalloped rectangle to create the illusion of a large one. Thanks for playing along with TGIF Challenges this week