Monday, January 13, 2020

Blessings


Happy Monday, everyone!  I have a quick CAS card today because it's CLUB day and I get to see my stamping friends!  I am squeezing this in at CAS Colours and Sketches too!

We had four lovely young ladies join our church yesterday; they went through the communicant's class, which is a challenging one, and so I wanted to make a card for each of them.  I found a package of scalloped-edge notecards that I had gotten at a yard sale a while back, and they were perfect for my sweet little lamb image


I stamped this cute little lamb in Memento Black and colored her ears in Petal Pink using ink and a blender pen, and then filled in some of her curls with the challenge colors.  I blended the Bermuda Bay and So Saffron together to make the grass:


I stamped the sentiment in Bermuda Bay and added a little piece of gingham strip at the bottom to highlight the scallops.  I think it was actually Coastal Cabana, but hopefully it's close enough to the challenge colors they won't throw me out!  Thanks for popping in today!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Easter Lamb (ret), Graceful Words (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Purchased Notecards, Brights DSP
 Ink Bermuda Bay, Petal Pink So Saffron, Memento Black
Accessories
Tools     Blender Pen, Aquapainter

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

They would never throw you out, LeAnne! This little lamb is so adorable... I love that bit of gingham at the bottom... wrong color? how baaad could it be??
How's that for a bit of Monday morning humor? LOL
xx

Lisa Elton said...

I sweet little polka dotty lamb ~ I'm smitten!!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love everything about this card LeAnne! From the scallop edge, showing off that gingham border (Coastal Cabana? Surely not!!!) to the cute little lamb (her little nose!) to the idea of making these cards to encourage your four new young ladies! And just look at Cassidy with armfuls of pups! Vicky x

karen h said...

Lovely card! I really love how you colored the lamb (the nose!)! Great use of the colors! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love this LeAnne (CC border and all!) I had a really hard time deciding how to use these colours and I just love how you've worked them in with your sheep - gorgeous!

JulieP said...

What a sweet little lamb image!!! So creative to color it up with the challenge colors. Precious card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!