Monday, March 14, 2016

CTD383 and SPDSS43 Easter Chick


Happy Monday, peeps!  Hope you had a good weekend!  I did a little watercoloring yesterday on an Easter card, using another SugarPea Designs sketch as well as the Color Throwdown colors:

I wish spring would last a little longer so that I could use this little Penny Black chick more often!  


I stamped him in Basic Black and watercolored him with So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Cool Cucumber!  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, diecut with an Itty Bitty Banner die:


I used stitched dies from Lil'Inker and Simon Says Stamp, and DSP from Schoolhouse and the In Color Collection!  Thanks for checking it out!

Cassidy used Grampy's shovel to dig a hole and told me she wanted to plant something!  The only seeds I had were some radish seeds we never planted from last year, so I gave them to her and she planted and watered them.....we'll see what happens!!




My dad (the farmer) told me when he was younger, he loved planting radishes because they didn't take long to germinate, so I am hoping they will actually grow!  Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

Sweet Easter card LeAnne...love that little chick 😊 So excited for Cassidy and her radishes...this is the season that I miss our acreage and my little greenhouse...but still no regrets...enjoy your day ((hugs))

Cheryl said...

Ha! the first thing that comes up in the garden...and boy it was a lot! More than we could eat! I had a hard time even giving them away! I found out not everyone likes radishes, imagine that!

Broni said...

This card is super adorable, LeAnne! I hope Cassidy's radishes grow!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful spring card!! That little chick is too cute. Hope those radishes grow!!

Jodi Collins said...

How SUPER cute!!! LOVE the layout and that little chick! Thanks for playing along with The Color Throwdown!

Lori said...

Just adorable! Love the way you did the sentiment banner with the green edges. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Cute as can be, Le-Anne! Perfect combination of elements; the bits of ribbon is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs Sugar Sketch!

Karren said...

This is such an adorable image and you've used these colors to perfection! Fabulous to see you join us at SugarPea Designs Sketch Challenge.

Lesley said...

This is such a sweet card, LeAnne! Love the sunshiny feeling and the sweet image you used! Thank you for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the spring colors!! Thanks for playing at SugarPea Designs!!