Sunday, May 8, 2011

More Masculine

DSCF6117

I know it’s still Mother’s Day but I had another masculine card I wanted to share with you, cuz I like it so much!

DSCF6115

This uses The Open Sea along with Word Play, which is available at 30% off this month from SU!!! I used some more of that corrugated box from my Paper Players card, and even made it into one of the three little tags.  The image is stamped in Stazon on watercolor paper, and colored with an aquapainter and reinkers!  It “sort of “ uses the Fall to Layout#139 from Clean & Simple, even though it’s not really CAS!  Thanks for lookin’!

  • Stamps:  The Open Sea, Tiny Tags, Word Play
  • Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Watercolor, Nautical Expedition, Marina Mist, Real Red
  • Ink:  Stazon, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Early Espresso
  • Acc:  Jewelry Tag Punch, Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, Corrugated Box

12 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

WOW!!! This is stunning, LeAnne! Gorgeous coloring, textures, embellies - wow again. :) Happy Mother's Day!

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

LeAnne, I love this!!! Its beautiful :)

Nance Leedy said...

I stopped by to comment on your PP card and look what I found! Another fabulous masculine card. I adore that word play sentiment over the globe image--you are my overstamping inspiration! Love the corrugated cardboard and the sweet little tags. Fabulous!

Elaine M said...

Another incredible card! Love the coloring on the ship!!! Happy Mother's Day dear friend

Linda Callahan said...

Wonderful image upon image stamping! And I love the cardboard! Great card!

lisa808 said...

Awesome card!

Rita W said...

Wowzers! Love your coloring and design on this one. Totally fabulous!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Npe, wasn't going to buy this set...no way...you are such a bad influence! Lovin' that corrugated cardboard! You rocked this one! Happy Mother's day, my friend! Hope you had a great day today! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Awesome design, LeAnne!

Jay Gee said...

Love this card, the images and the texture are fabulous.

Denise Marzec said...

Wowww, LOOOOOOOVE this!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!