Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just Married

DSCF6507

If you’re looking for my ColourQ post, it’s here!

I was having a couple issues with my LiveWriter today, so I thought I’d do a little test post with a  card using one of Arielle’s latest digi images from her Wax Fruit Company!  I don’t know of anyone getting married any time soon, but it was such a fun image, I couldn’t resist playing with it! (She has the image without the sentiment on it, too!):

DSCF6505

I very loosely used the Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch from this week:

SFFsketch052711

I colored in the image with Copics; I am wishing I had not use that green for the background, but really, I was only playing around and didn’t even plant to make it into a card!!  I stitched some Stella Rose papers together and used a Texturz plate from SU for my background.  The sentiment was computer generated, and I made the button by punching four hearts with a small punch, punching holes and gluing them together, then coating them with a layer of Crystal Effects.

DSCF6505

Thanks for visiting today!  I hope this posts! :D

DSCF6472

6 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a cutie pie!
Great card Leann. That car image is awesome and the colors are perfect. :o)

Carol L said...

Cute wedding card, and what a darling photo of Miss Cassidy! She's so deep in thought and I love the little hand action going on :)

Denise Willerton said...

it did post LeAnne and Cassidy is lost in her thoughts! So adorable!!!! I know I say this all the time, but she just is.....adorable!!! give her a squeeze for me!!!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

I love that image - it is great.

I just love the photo of Cassidy and the position of her hand. Just ADORABLE !!!

Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

Linda said...

This is great. I love what you did with the image.
It looks like Cassidy is thinking, "sure Grandma you had to go and make it cuter than Linda's. Way to go." Oh I guess she doesn't know me so she might not be thinking that. I guess that was me thinking it. Hee hee
Your coloring is fantastic.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Oh LeAnne, this is so incredibly cute! Great job on the image! Isn't Miss Cassidy the cutest thing?!? Give her a squeeze for me, too!