Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ColourQ 28

cqc28

Happy Tuesday and welcome back to another ColourQ  challenge!  Isn't this little teapot fun?  I had a whole host of ideas swimming around in my head for this one!  I am thinking I should have stuck with the Ruby Red as my main color, but my Bermuda Bay DP kept calling to me, so I went with that.  There is actually NO stamping on the front of this card!!!

DSCF7518

I used lots of die cuts & punches for this one, and I added some tiny little silver dragee-type thingies; even on the ribbon!  Can you see them there?  I did not have a single "hi" stamp, either, so I diecut the word using my Billboard alphabet die.  I DID stamp on the inside, just a tiny little bit:

DSCF7520

I am obsessed with these little flowers from the 3-Flower Punch!  I keep using them on everything!  So check out what the other designers did by clicking on the blinkie on my sidebar, or just go to ColourQ and see if you're not inspired too!  Play along and have some fun!

DSCF7519

  • Stamps:  Three Little Words
  • Paper:  Bermuda Bay, WW, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Ruby Red, Thoroughly Modern DP
  • Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Ruby Red
  • Acc:  Silver bling, Flowers Diecut, Boho Blossom Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Square Scallop Diecut, Circle Nesties, Grosgrain Ribbon, BB Polka Dot Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, 3-Flower Punch

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card! Lots of bright colors that really look great together. Those little silver thingies are cool! TFS!

Stacy said...

Love the colors in this one. All those die cut flowers make me smile!

Barbara said...

Love that color combo, LeAnne!! And I love all your flowers!!! So Spring-y!

Lesley said...

Love this LeAnne! The colours are awesome this week and your card has inspired me to play!!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

mudmaven said...

OMG - totally awesome! Love the punched flowers and the colors are amazing together. Great job! ~chris

1CardCreator said...

I love how the flowers repeat in the dp! Beautiful card.Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous colors! This turned out great, LeAnne! It's so bright and happy!