No, the card is not distracted....I was distracted while making it! Let's see.....five phone calls, someone at my door, I stuck an un-cleaned stamp inked in Garden Green onto a Pretty in Pink stamp pad, and I spilled a whole container of microbeads on my desk, all while making this card! I think microbeads are actually alive....they jump all over the place when you are trying to corral them back into their container! LOL!
We were to use Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, and Garden Green....my DP is actually retired Wild Wasabi, but I did use a layer of GG on my panel. I left it sentiment-less for future use!
For the SCS Color Challenge today, we were to make a single layer white card with any color ink. I chose to highlight a couple new In Colors, Bermuda Bay and Mango Mambo...still getting used to those names! I used a retiring Hostess set that I am REALLY going to miss, Darling Dots to make a CAS card:
The sentiment is from an upcoming Level 3 Hostess Set, The More the Merrier....a great set! I added some Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon and DD glitter as a little accent! TFL!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Color Throwdown Challenge!!!
- Card 1 Stamps: Eastern Blooms
- Paper: WW, Prints Hostess Pack, Pink Pirouette, Garden Green, Certainly Celery
- Ink: Pretty in Pink, Garden Green
- Acc: Swiss Dots CB folder, Swirls Scribbles die, Gingham ribbon, Pearl, Microbeads, Crystal Effects
- Card 2 Stamps: Darling Dots, The More the Merrier
- Paper: WW
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Mango Mambo
- Acc: Polka Dot Ribbon, DD Glitter