Sunday, March 3, 2024

PP679 Rain or Shine

Happy Sunday, peeps! Time for a new Paper Players challenge, and this week Claire has a theme challenge for us! I must admit, it was quite timely because it rained cats and dogs yesterday:


I took my cue from those fun red rainboots and dusted off this Impression Obsession die to create my card today:


I used the FMS sketch:

and I used some SAB papers, some pretty scalloped borders and a sentiment from the retired Under My Umbrella  I just love how realistic these boots are! I added some flowers from the Umbrella set as well:



Our photo prompt has lots of possibilities, so I hope you'll play along with us!  Share your creation at the Players blog, and check out the DT creations as well to get some fun inspiration!  Thanks for popping in today!

Cassidy's recreation basketball team won their tournament yesterday! All the girls played hard and although she didn't make any 3-pointers this time, she did make several baskets!  It amazed me how good they are!  Here she is, getting her medal (sorry the pictures aren't better...my phone takes lousy shots!:



I look forward to her playing on the high school team next year...although she'll be a little fish in a big pond there, LOL!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!
 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Under My Umbrella
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Pool Party, Sunny Days DSP (ret)
 Ink Versafine Black, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Pool Party
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Scalloped Contours Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Rainboot Dies (Impression Obsession), Blender Pen, Red Blend

13 comments:

Carol L said...

Your rainy day card captures both challenges perfectly, and I love those red boots! Congrats to Cassidy too on a job well done. Hopefully we'll see some sunshine by the end of this week.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, how perfectly wonderful! I don't think I've seen these boots before, LeAnne? The details are fantastic and yes so realistic... I'd wear them! LOve seeing that gorgeous floral DSP again!
Congrats to Cassidy and her team!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Nothing like a fabulous pair of red boots! Love this! And Congrats to Miss C and her team!

Tracy Grauer said...

Oh, I love me some cute rain boots! And those red ones of yours so cute! Love the flowers surrounding them too! Congrats to Cassidy and the team! So fun! I loved our basketball days with our boys! Brings back lots of good memories.

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, this is so adorable! You had me at red boots! I love the color combo and the way the black scalloped borders mae this gorgeous DSP pop! You sure made my challenge shine!!

Lisa Elton said...

How fabulous are those read boots! Every element flows together perfectly, LeAnne. Fabulous card! Way to go Cassidy... and her team!!

Denise Willerton said...

such a perfect card LeAnne ~ love the boots!!!! and isn't it SO crazy how fast our grandkids grow up!!!

Kim S said...

I LOVE your bright boots with the mix of cheerful flowers and papers behind them! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fabulous card LeAnne! I love those red boots! They're so fun! Love that pretty paper and the sweet little flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a happy card! I love these beautiful cheery colors and lovaly papers. Thanks for joining us at FMS.

Ann Schach said...

What a great card, LeAnne! These red boots are amazing, and the little flower accents are absolutely perfect. I love the mix of patterns. You definitely rocked both challenges!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Those red wellies amidst the florals are just fabulous together LeAnne - I just love this rainy day card! A perfect take on the sketch too.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun card, LeAnne! It's that itty bitty buckle on the boot that just takes the cake on this one. Adorable!