Saturday, November 30, 2019

CTS349 and GDP217 Pink Poinsettia


Happy Saturday, peeps!  I hope you had a good Thanksgiving...I took a day off from stamping to be with family, but I had to sneak in a quick card I made this afternoon using the Global Design Project colors as well as the Cas(e) This Sketch sketch:


My card uses a thick Whisper White base, a Crumb Cake frame created with the Stitched Rectangle dies, and a Flirty Flamingo poinsettia:


The patterned paper is from the Mad 4 Plaid Christmas 6x6 pad by Photoplay; the pointsettia die is from Shady Lane Impressions, which is an Amish stamp store near my house...they actually have their own line of dies!  I shaded it with some Real Red ink:


And the sentiment is from Greatest Part of Christmas; I also added some clear white embellishments from last year's Holiday catalog!


Thanks for popping in today!  And speaking of poinsettias, check these out from Longwood; aren't they stunning? 


Enjoy your day and be blessed!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge, too!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Greatest Part of Christmas
Card stock & Papers     Thick White, Mossy Meadow, Flirty Flamingo, Mad 4 Plaid DSP (Photoplay)
 Ink Mossy Meadow, Real Red
Accessories Clear Dots (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies,  Poinsettia Die (Shady Lane Impressions), Sponge Dauber

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I have to say it... flirty flamingo might be the perfect pink for a Poinsettia! Such a gorgeous take on our Sketch, LeAnne! Thanks for playing along!
=]

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful poinsettia, LeAnne! I love the shading that's so perfect and the great layout! The poinsettias from the nursery are awesome! I love the pink ones but usually end up going with the red instead. Maybe this year I need both? LOL

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, your poinsettia is PRETTY!!