Wednesday, July 25, 2018

CTS281 Serene Garden


Hi peeps!  Wednesday and it's STILL raining here!  Crazy stuff!  I consoled myself by spending a little time in my craft room, using the CAS(E) this Sketch for this week:


Serene Garden is a gorgeous new set, perfect for using SU's Blends...after stamping the images on Shimmery White cardstock in Memento ink, I colored these with Pumpkin Pie and Calypso Coral markers with just a touch of Cherry Cobbler:


I embossed the white panel with the new Subtle embossing folder after I stamped the speckles and sentiment; I just LOVE the texture it creates!


I popped up my flowers and mounted the panel on a Mango Melody card base!  I left the inside blank and will add a sentiment when I need to!


Be sure to pop back in tomorrow with a new Inspired By challenge!  Thanks for visiting--enjoy your day and be blessed!

A new friend:



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Serene Garden, Rooted In Nature, Itty Bitty Backgrounds (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Mango Melody, Whisper White, Shimmery White
 Ink Mango Melody, Memento Black
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Garden Scene Framelits, Blends in Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, and Cherry Cobbler, Subtle EF

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

CAS perfection, my friend!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne, and I really love how you used the Serene Gardens set! You always create the most perfect cards! Love how CAS it is and that beautiful embossed background! The Subtle EF is pretty cool! Cute picture of Cassidy on vacation! She is so cute! TFS and stay dry!

Kampin' Karen said...

Your coloring is perfect. I love that TIEF too but don't own it yet. Cassidy's dress is beautiful.

I Card Everyone said...

I spy embossing folder number 62 in my future!
LeAnne this is such a beautiful rendition of our CTS Sketch! So happy you had a great day in your craft room - a rainy day will do that!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What beautiful use you made of your rainy day! This is just marvelous LeAnne. Look how pretty little Miss Cassidy looks!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Linda Callahan said...

Simple, elegant and oh so pretty!