Friday, June 1, 2018

A New Catalog!!

How exciting!! The new 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! catalog goes live today!  You can peruse it HERE, (and there is a link on the right sidebar as well), and shop this afternoon!!  I am always happy to send you a catalog as well!  Contact me at my email (shown on the right sidebar)!!



Here's a sample made using the new In Color of Grapefruit Grove, the new stamp set Stitched All Around, the new Stitched Labels dies, the new In Color DSP, and the new Faceted Dots embellishments:


The sentiment is from Happy Birthday Gorgeous...don't they all go together so nicely?


4 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Another beautiful card!

JoAnn said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the color and the new dies

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website?

The account aided me a acceptable deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast
offered vivid clear idea

Linda Callahan said...

Wow full of beautiful newness! I haven’t ever thought about my order yet!