Thursday, July 6, 2017

More Butterflies!


Happy Thursday, everyone!  Doesn't it feel like Tuesday?  I'm all messed up with the holiday being in the middle of the week!  I haven't played with the Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch for a while, so I thought I would use it with a butterfly image from Tim Holtz.  I must have butterflies on the brain!  So here's the sketch:

And here we go:


I stamped the butterflies in Gold Encore ink and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder. Then I added a little wash of Soft Sky behind:



That way, I could use this gorgeous Bundle of Love Specialty DSP!  One side of the paper is gold foil, the other is Soft Sky.  I added some pearls, a border of gold foil diecut with a stitched Pretty Pink Posh die, a Papertrey butterfly and a Soft Sky stitched circle:


I added a birthday sentiment inside, as I seem to need lots of birthday cards this month!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

After a game of Sorry, Cassidy is still lining things up!!  




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Butterfly Melange (Tim Holtz), Itty Bitty Backgrounds (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Gold Foil, Bundle of Love Specialty DSP, Soft Sky
 Ink Gold Encore (ret), Soft Sky
Accessories Pearls (non-SU)
Tools     Aquapainter, Big Shot, Butterfly Die (Papertrey), Scallop Borders Die (Pretty Pink Posh), Dimensionals

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the fancy gold with the aqua, this is so pretty! We sued to play Sorry with our son all the time! Can't wait to play with Penelope!!