Friday, July 14, 2017

AYSI154 Crazy Sweet


Happy Friday, peeps!  It's the end of a long, very hot week....I feel like I have been melting!  I hope you're staying cool, wherever you are!  It's time for another As You See It challenge...I just love these!  Today's is a great sketch:

No automatic alt text available.

Sadly, I hadn't even opened up my June Paper Pumpkin OR broken into this fun DSP pack, Pick a Pattern!  Since this particular pattern had some watermelon-ish colors, I thought it would be fun to add a little melon to my card to make a birthday greeting for my niece!  Here we go:


I stamped the watermelon images in Flirty Flamingo and Emerald Envy, then used a set of words from the Paper Studio called Everyday Expressions to make the rest of my sentiment:


I cut out a little flower from a scrap of the DSP for a wee little embellishment, and added some black candy dots to finish it off!  I hope you'll play with our sketch -- you have two weeks to create something with it!  Be sure to check out the DT's samples at the AYSI blog, too!

It's been so hot, we've been doing some playing inside to beat the heat.....Cassidy always has about five or six dolls she's "mothering" at any given moment!


 Enjoy your day--be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Paper Pumpkin (June 2017), Everyday Expressions (The Paper Studio)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Basic Black, Pick A Pattern DSP
 Ink Basic Black, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories Candy Dots
Tools     Circle Punch, Blossom Die (Nestabilities), Big Shot, Dimensionals

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Look how tan, Miss C. is getting!!! Sounds like my kind of day - though it has cooled down a little TOO much for my liking, LeAnne!
LOve this DSP and you are so right about it being watermelon-ish in colors. A very sweet card!
=]

Vickie said...

So love seeing Cassidy with her dolls...so wanted my granddaughter to play with dolls...but horses instead....oh and I like your card also...Ha!

*Vicki* said...

Oh your card is crazy sweet LeAnne! Love the colors on this!! Have a great weekend! :)