Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Three Monochromatics

DSCF4802

Good morning peeps!  Can you handle three quick cards today?  All feature new sneak peek stamps (or new-to-me stamps!), sneak peek products, or sneak peek colors!!!  The first one is a quickie using my favorite go-to layout featuring Strawberry Slush, a new In Color; the new Mosaic Madness stamp set and the corresponding Modern Mosaic EF and Mosaic Punch:

DSCF4803

DSCF4804

The next one uses some Gingham Garden Washi Tape and the new Label Love stamp set:

DSCF4805

Of course, you know there is a punch to match!!!  I just LOVE this one!

DSCF4807

And finally another one featuring Epic Day This & That Washi Tape and Mosaic Madness again, this time stamped on the Canvas Ribbon and accented with a jumbo fabric flower:

DSCF4813

The little sentiment is a new-to-me stamp set called A Fitting Occasion….this was on my wish list for a while and since it made it into the new catalog, I snagged it!

DSCF4815

This last card is for the Catered Crop’s Fabric of Friendship challenge (to use fabric) and Just Add Ink’s Woodgrain challenge…..yup, it’s there!!!  I used the Woodgrain embossing folder!  AND it uses the both the Fusion Card sketch and theme for Hypothesis 6 this week!

Thanks for peeking in today!

Cassidy had fun playing with a bubble gun over the weekend:

Cassidy and the bubble gun

945522_10151893426782646_302888071_n247599_10151893427107646_1819496050_n

942616_10151893426687646_303076083_n

13 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

What great cards, all three of them! I love the monochromatic look of each yet they're all so different.

Lesley said...

Pretty cards! Wow!

Frenchie said...

OMG , LeAnne , your cards ar all BEAUITIFUL !!!!!!!
thanks for sharing , and Cassady is so cute with her bubbles
love it ,
have a nice day ,
hugs frenchie ,

Darlene Gabriel said...

Those bubbles look like so much fun to chase and play with. Your cards are gorgeous. I love the new Strawberry Slush and Mosaic stamp/punch. I love what you did with the washi tape on the baby card - what a sweet card. The flower and ribbon center on the last card is so beautiful. Wow you've been busy haven't you? It looks like I am finally going to be able to get into my room this afternoon to make some cards (well at the speed I go it'll probably just be one card). I can't wait;)

Bev Gomez said...

cute cute cute! love all the cards and the bubbles too. Hugs, Bev

Linda said...

Love how you used the washi tape. These cards are just beautiful!

Denise Willerton said...

love love love these cards LeAnne ~ the washi tape is wonderful and I love the new mosaic set...can't wait to play with mine! Enjoy your day and happy bubbles Cassidy! *hugs*

Bonnie said...

All three look too fantastic to be quick and easy! I love these bright colors!

mudmaven said...

These are absolutely gorgeous LeAnne! Love the colors. I have a bubble box and it is the first thing the kids ask for when they come to visit grandma. We had it out in the backyard this weekend - such fun - for them and for grandma too! ~chris

~amy~ said...

Seriously fun monochromatic cards! So glad that you joined us at Fusion!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous monochromatic cards LeAnne! I wish it was warm enough to play outside in the bubbles here!
So glad you joined in the experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

Martha said...

LeAnne, what BEAUTIFUL cards you've created! I love the fabric flower on the last card.

Renee said...

Oh my gosh I'm drooling! What gorgeous cards!! I can't wait to shop the new catty!