Tuesday, May 21, 2013

ColourQ190

DSCF4992

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I hope you weathered your Monday okay…my heart and prayers go out to those who may be victims of the storms in Oklahoma…so sad!  Arielle has a wonderful ColourQ challenge for us today:

Isn’t this pretty?  It still threw me for a little loop, though!  Broke out my hexagon die and stamp set from PTI for my card today:

LeAnne_CQC190

I added a couple of butterflies from Papillon Potpouri:

DSCF4991

and used some of the leftover hexagons for the inside:

DSCF4993

I hope this inspiration photo inspires you!!! What can you make with these colors?  Share it with us at the ColourQ blog, where you’ll see all the fantastic creations using these colors!

Oh boy…you know you’re in trouble when you hear the water running and you know you didn’t turn it on:

DSCF4819

Yep…pushed the chair over, climbed up and turned on the faucet!!!

9 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

Love this card...and that die...hmmm..think I'll go shopping! I can almost hear Cassidy 'it's okay grammy, just doing up these dishes for you'
LOL ~ enjoy your day LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow I love this die cut! Great colors and great card!

Bev Gomez said...

Hey friend, I love the card and can't wait for the Hexagon punch. I hope you didn't slip on the floor. LOL!

kat said...

OMG! I have the stamps/dies from PTI but don't use them enough; this card is such an inspiration, though, that I've GOT to get them out and use them again! Thanks......oh! And, as I'm sure you know, the trouble is just beginning as Cassidy learns all that she can do by scootching [??]that chair around!

Renee said...

How beautiful! What a wonderful card!

Jen Mitchell said...

I have that same die but I can never get it to look this good! The hexagons are a great way to show off all the colors!

Kara said...

LOVE the CAS card!! so cool!

Anonymous said...

I just received my die in the mail the other day. Thanks for the inspiration!

Bonnie said...

This works perfectly for these colors! So pretty! Love the inside too!