Another Wednesday, another CTD challenge! This week we have a little extra special thing goin’ on……our very own Laura Pryor has been hiding her talents, but they’re all out in the open now! You need to hop on over to the CTD blog for all the sweet details! But let me just say that it does involve a cute little stamp set!!! So let’s look at our colors today, courtesy of Danielle:
These colors are a bit subdued and classic, so I decided to make a sympathy card….no one likes to have to use them, but the occasions do arise, so it’s good to have them on hand:
I used the lovely hostess set, Because I Care, stamped in Perfect Plum and Early Espresso. See that nice little “flag”:
That’s the sweet little surprise….I’m telling you, you need to check this out on the CTD blog!!! I added some additional embellishments on the side: Vintage Brad, Victoria lace trim, some paper piercing and a Pinked Hearts punched edge. Pearls in the corners finished it off.
Now here are the links to the other designers! You MUST check them out this week---they are extra special!!!
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Laura --Lil’Inker
- Kristen – Mindless Creativity
- and our Guest Designer for this month, Carla Suto
Thanks for visiting!!!
- Stamps: Because I Care, Sentiment Flags, Lil’Inker Designs
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum, Early Espresso, PP Patterns DP
- Ink: Perfect Plum, Early Espresso
- Acc: Pearls, Pinked Hearts Border Punch, Victoria Lace, Vintage Brad, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Flag Diecut