Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christmas Collage

DSCF4789

I resisted the Christmas Collage background stamp until my friend Georgette used it on a gorgeous card and I was hooked!  My only wish is that the design was exactly the size of a card front…..it’s a little larger than that, so I have to cut something off and it’s all so pretty, I hate to do that!  Anyway, I stamped it in Crumb Cake on Crumb Cake, then used the silhouette family from Welcome Christmas in Cherry Cobbler:

DSCF4787

I added a sentiment from Many Merry Messages and I made a triple bow with a Bow Easy using the Very Vanilla seam binding available in the Holiday Mini.  Other than the bow, this was a quick easy card---I layered it on a Cherry Cobbler card base and added a sentiment on a VV panel inside:

DSCF4790

I can’t wait to use this on some other projects!!!  Thanks for visiting!

  • Stamps:  Many Merry Messages, Christmas Collage, Welcome Christmas
  • Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
  • Ink:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
  • Acc:  VV Seam Binding, Bow Easy

15 comments:

Bev J. said...

What a beautiful Christmas card that made. I love silhouette stamps! Great background in the Crumb Cake (can't get used to not calling it Kraft.)

Hands On said...

This card is so simple but I love how you layered the stamps. I would not have known what to do with that big block stamp so I didn't get it but I really love this!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the "crumb cake" on "crumb cake" look and will give it a try soon. Looking forward to see your next card with the "Christmas Collage"-backround stamp. Greetings from Germany, Marion

Sharon said...

Wow, Leanne, I would never have thought to add the family. This is beautiful!

Renee said...

Very pretty LeAnne! Love the colors :)

Charlette said...

Love the layout on this card. I really like the way you stamped with the cherry cobbler on the Christmas collage stamp. Great idea LeAnne. TFS Have a great day.

mudmaven said...

Darn - now I have to get it too - this is absolutely beautiful! I have been successfully resisting, but as always - resistance is futile when faced with something gorgeous like this. ~chris

Barbara said...

Beautiful! I have that stamp--I really should get it inky!

Kristin Eberline said...

BEAUTIFUL, girl!

Ruthie said...

Love this card!!! and how you used different stamps to create it! Great!!!

Linda said...

Very Beautiful! I spent the morning a SU neighbors open house. She is having it from 9:00 to 9:00. It was fun. How do you all come up with so many new and wonderful idea??
Now I have four ladies to get ideas from and product. Everyone has a little different style. Amazing!

ChristineCreations said...

What a great use of these sets together LeAnne, one beauty of a card!

Juanita said...

Oh my goodness, this is such an amazing card. I had overlooked the Christmas Collage stamp too.
The color combo of this is just stellar and I love the family stamped right over top of the background like that is genius!

Wendy said...

So beautiful, LeAnne! I love this!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, how gorgeous is this? This would be a sensational card to mass-produce, too! Simple, gorgeous elegance!