Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bee Mine

I am sneaking in a quick little post here…..another sweet little card using Kathy Martin’s digital images:

DSCF7957

This is a 4x5” card, paper-pieced, colored with Copics and a little glitter on the bee’s wings.  Sentiment is from CHF’s June 2009 stamp of the month; I inked just a little portion of the stamp and punched it out with the Word Window punch.  A little ribbon tab, a little scallop trim punch, and it’s done!  FAST and easy!  Thanks for visiting!

DSCF7956

7 comments:

mudmaven said...

Too cute! Where do you get your Kathy Martin images? I found some on 2 Peas, but not this one. Love it! ~chris

Lesley said...

Cute cute card! Love the vibrant colours and that image is so sweet!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Linda said...

Oh I love this image and the pretty colors.
Do you know you have the word verification on? I thought we talked about that once and you said you didn't want it on. Is it important to have on? I can't remember what you told me.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is darling LeAnne! Love the way that you mounted the sentiment! Great way to use the border punch as well! :D

Kathy Martin said...

Oh how fun! Love what you did with 'Bee-utiful Flower!' Would love to put it on my blog! :)

veronica said...

love the clean lines! very sharp!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet! I like the piecing in the flower center! Very sweet and simple! :)