Tuesday, May 21, 2024

52 CCT24-19 Scandinavian Peace

 Happy Tuesday, peeps! Sorry, another Christmas card for you...I promise I'll stamp something else here soon!  The 52 Christmas Card Throwdown wants a Scandinavian theme:

and there was an older SU hostess set called Northern Hearts that always reminded me of that sort of design.  I paired it with a Tim Holtz Deer Knit embossing folder and a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp for this:


The image was stamped in Real Red on a Spotlight on Nature diecut, then mounted on a diecut scallop as well.  The sentiment was stamped below and I added a Real Red heart, diecut with the Give It a Whirl die, as well as a little red bow that was sitting lost and lonely on my desk:


On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from Brightest Glow as well as a snowflake from the Northern Hearts set:


I love crisp white and bright red together for Christmas, don't you?  Another to add to my stash!

We went to a family get-together over the weekend and I got to see Jameson & Sawyer's little sister Maven---she's now four months old!



Dana got her baby-holding fix too!


Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Northern Hearts (ret), Brightest Glow (ret), Christmas Blessings (Simon Says Stamp)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Real Red
 Ink Real Red
Accessories Real Red Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Spotlight on Nature Die, Give It a Whirl Dies (ret), Stitched Rectangle Dies (ret), Circle Scallop Dies (Nestabilities), Deer Knit Embossing Folder (Tim Holtz)

10 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a Scandinavian-inspired beauty LeAnne - love the textured background too! As for Maven - what a sweetie!

Carol L said...

That's a beautiful card and there's nothing I'd like more than peace for the holidays. Love the sweet baby pics too :)

Kampin' Karen said...

Love the embossing folder. Oh, Maven's eyes!! What a cutie.

Wendy said...

Such a pretty card, LeAnne! I remember this stamp set (and I think I still have it) and love the design! The embossed panel brings it all together! Awww, Maven is such a cutie....just like her 2 brothers!

I Card Everyone said...

I DO love a bright red and white card for Christmas, LeAnne! This is so lovely and has just the perfect amount of texture and embellishments that won't mess up the mailing!
You know me and words - just love that inside sentiment.

Maven, you are a beauty! I wonder if those tan overalls come in my size?
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

I love this card in the red and white and with that awwesome EF! Maven is a cutie patootie! LOVE!

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

Blažka said...

That's absolutely gorgeous! I love that stamp on front panel and embossing folder is awesome! Thanks for sharing how they are called so I can search for stamps and folder. :)

Lisa Elton said...

What's not to love about a pretty red and white card! The embossed background adds a nice touch. Maven is a little cutie patootie!

Valentina B said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card in Scandinavian style. The background is just perfect and all the details in Northern style! Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT. Valentina DT