Friday, August 18, 2017

Spooky Cat in the Hat


Happy Friday, peeps!  Phew, the end of the week, and it was a crazy one for us!  Thank you to all who wished Cassidy a happy birthday!  It was an unusual day to say the least....we did lots of things, but there seemed to be a little gray cloud hanging over us periodically....things spilled, feelings hurt, words exchanged....but all in all we had a fun day! 

I am sharing a card that I made using the new Spooky Cat set....SO fun...along with the Cat Punch as well as the Seasonal Tags Framelits:


The Spooky Night DSP has cats that fit the cat punch perfectly!  (There is also a stamp in the set that fits it too....and eyes!) I fussy-cut a hat from the same DSP and perched it atop his head!  A few of the other patterns were layered on my card and I created a banner using a sentiment from the same set:
  

And see that cool spider web diecut?  It comes from the Seasonal Tags Framelits set, which matches the Seasonal Chums set!  In addition to tag dies, there is also a bat, Christmas Tree, two snowflakes, a leaf, a tag, and this cute spiderweb!  I used some retired black glimmer paper from which to cut mine:


Gosh, I can't wait to play with these sets some more!  So cute!  Thanks for popping in today!
Cassidy took her friend Lee to the pool yesterday, and they  thoroughly enjoyed their ice cream treat as well as sliding down the waterslides and playing in the pool:


And after her dinner of steak, mac and cheese and tomatoes, we had our little family birthday party, where she was thrilled to get (another) Baby Alive doll....it was really the only thing she asked for...several times!  She named it Amelia (we've been reading Amelia Bedelia) and promptly undressed and redressed her and got her ready for bed!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Spooky Cat
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Black Glimmer Paper (ret), Spooky Night DSP, Adhesive Sheet
 Ink Memento Black
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Seasonal Tags Framelits, Cat Punch, Dimensionals, Stitched Shapes Framelits

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Can I say cute cute cute.....cool card LeAnne....I guess this is coming in the Mini catalog.
Glad Cassidy had a good birthday with her special doll...

I Card Everyone said...

Oh there is nothing in the world as wonderful as a new doll ... so happy for you, Miss C.!!
Happy to see this fun little Halloween card this morning, too! I LOve Halloween!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

Cute card, cute birthday girl. Man, those gray clouds are the pits...BUT black ones are worse! Hopefully, it's all blue skies today with no clouds :-) Have a great weekend.

stampwithsandy said...

Cute, cute, cute! You know I love the "cat in a hat", but I think my favorite part is the sparkly little spiderweb! A happy birthday to sweet little Miss Cassidy, though she's not so little any more!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute Halloween card!! That holiday is approaching fast. They already have candy filling the shelves at all the stores...crazy!! Sweet photos of Cassidy (and her little friend). She looks very happy with her new doll!

Wendy said...

Such a cool Halloween card! Love this paper and your design, LeAnne! :)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I think I must be the only person not convinced by this cat punch LeAnne - although your Halloween card is cute and I love the cart in the hat! Cassidy looks delighted with her new baby - I'm sure she will have many hours of fun caring for her.