Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ColourQ117

DSCF0373

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday….we sure did!  Today, Arielle has given us a little free rein (or is it reign?) for this week’s challenge….here ya go:

cqc117

I was short on time, so I did a very simple card using a sweet new stamp I got for Christmas from my friend Martha

CQC117-LeAnne

DSCF0374

And to be truthful, this is not the first card I did.  I did not read the challenge completely and my first card had more than one “other” color:

DSCF0367-1

Ooops!  Oh well, I need several thank you cards, so I am well on my way!  Hope you can squeeze in a little stamping time this week and play with us!  Scoot on over to the CQC blog and show us your creation! 

DSCF0339

Thanks for visiting today!

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love pink with black and white! Your silhouetted girl is so sweet! And so are those other two gals!

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Leanne and what a lovely photo too. xx

Kim Evans said...

Hello dear friend!! It's been ages since we've caught up & I apologize for that. So much eye candy to see on your blog now - it's all so gorgeous! Your granddaughter is adorable, too :) I hope you are well. Now that we're all moved & settled (mostly!) we have to catch up! I've missed you!!!
Kim
xoxo

Elaine M said...

Lovely cards - always like this type of image.(you know what I want to know - wink) It's fun to see how different the same image will look using different backgrounds. Both cards are perfect.
Thanks for sharing the great pic of your girls - give 'em a hug from me.

Linda said...

Wow I am not the only one who doesn't read to the end of all the post. LOL I love both cards. I need to watch a video on how you cut out the image like you did in the second one. Very cool!
Your daughter is very pretty. Such a cute picture of your two girls.

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card and image! Both cards are perfect. ;)

mary said...

I love your card, it looks so fresh!
Can you share the name or source of the stamp used? I collect some silhouette stamps and this one is really nice. The photo of the 2 young girls is darling, your granddaughter is so precious, thanks for sharing her with us.

Anne Marie Hile said...

My favorite color combo, ever!! So cute and I just love that image. Such a sweet photo of the lovely ladies, too. Sorry I haven't been by in a while, but it is really fun (and inspiring) to catch up on all that you have been creating! :)