Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mojo 209

DSCF8728

After a little outing with my DD and DGD this morning, then painting my bathroom, I rewarded myself this afternoon with some stamping time!  I haven’t done a Mojo Monday sketch for a long time!  Here’s this week’s:

Mojo209Sketch

And here’s my card:

DSCF8729

I just love these Mischievous papers from My Mind’s Eye SO much---each and every one of them is a keeper!  So cute & shabby chic!  My howling cat image is stamped in Memento ink on Naturals Ivory cardstock and colored with Copics;

DSCF8728-1

then I sponged him lightly and mounted him on a Cajun Craze scallop.  A corduroy button atop the little banner finished it off! 

We took a little trip this morning to Longwood Gardens;  Cassidy is getting harder & harder to photo; she is on the move!  Here are a couple shots:

DSCF8682

DSCF8683

This pumpkin weighs over 700 lbs!

DSCF8692

Go, go, go, go…….to see the…….

DSCF8695

Longwood kitty drinking from a pool!  And lots of squirty water things in the children’s garden:

DSCF8709

DSCF8704

DSCF8705

And then time to go home!

DSCF8727

Thanks for visiting!

Wee Details:

  • Stamps:  Halloween Cat, 100 Proof Press; Crafty Secrets Spiderweb; SU A Haunting We Will Go
  • Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Cajun Craze, MME Mischievous
  • Ink:  Memento Black, Marina Mist
  • Acc: Corduroy Button, Floss, Nestie, Sponge, Dimensionals, Scallop Border Punch

6 comments:

Kara said...

adorable photos!! i love longwood gardens!! such a beautiful place!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card and awesome pics!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Meow, is this a cute card or what? Love that mix of papers and the kitty image is adorable. Great photos, too. I realy like the shot of your daughter and Cassidy behind the fountan. Too fun! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

That card is SO stinkin' cute, Leanne! Love Halloween, love this paper line, and LOVE this card.

None None said...

Love this card, LeAnne! And fantastic photos from Longwood Garden - lots of memories there. It's been ages since I've been there - I should take my nephew there when I come back to visit.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

The Gardens are Beautiful, looks like you guys had a ton of fun. This card is one of my favorites forsure!! with that Minds eye paper and that darn cute cat stamp!! You did it again LeAnne!!

Hugs
Shirley