My daughter & I are attending a baby shower today for my niece, who is having a baby boy in August. I had seen this adorable card by the uber-talented Linda Fisher and thought it would be cute for the mom-to-be, and would fit the color challenge as well:
Here’s a quick breakdown of the parts of Mr Lamb:
- Face (Basic Gray): Small oval punch (old style)
- Ears: 1/2” Circle Punch, cut in half
- Eyes: 1/4” Circle Punch, WW & Basic Gray, cut in half
- Forelock: Boho Blossoms Punch (smallest flower)
- Chest: Scallop Circle Punch
- Body: Nestability 2 3/8” Scallop Diecut
- Feet: Modern Label Punch, trimmed
- Scallop Trim: Tasteful Trims diecut, Itty Bitty Punch Pack Heart Punch
I also stamped A to Z in White Craft ink along the right side of the card; the Poppy Parade panel is embossed with the Backgrounds 1 Texturz plate, and I used a little Neutrals button on my sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. Punch art is always fun to make, and this was no exception! We hope you’ll gambol over to the Paper Players blog and try your hand at this pretty color combo! You may be chosen as a Cut Above or Headliner!
Cassidy has her own little lamb and loves to “kiss” it, (which really means biting his ears)!!! LOL!