Happy Wednesday to everyone! This week it is MY turn to host the CTD! Every time I work out at Curves, I see this cute logo T-shirt:
I thought these bold colors would make a fun challenge! So here you go:
I can’t wait to see what you do with these colors! Check out all the details on the CTD blog and play along with us! So here is my take on the challenge:
This card measures 3x7”, without the little pop-up at the top….even with that, it will still fit into a business-sized envelope easily! And sad to say, I found out yesterday that this set, Best Wishes and More, is retiring! As are ALL these colors (except the black). (Edited to add: I am wrong, Tempting Turquoise is NOT retiring! YAY!) Boohoo! Here’s the inside:
Remember, when you have lots of colors like this, you can use them in different amounts: like a tablespoon of your main color, and a teaspoon of the others! That way they aren’t all fighting with each other! Take a look at what the other designers have done—and be sure to check out our new member, Laura! Kristin is taking a little break due to work responsibilities (insert sad face here), but Laura is up for the challenge and has proven she can keep up with the rowdy Color Throwdown team! PLUS we are introducing Wanda Cullen as our guest designer! So show ‘em some love!
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Laura --Lil’Inker
- and our Guest Designer for this month, Wanda Cullen, Cullen-ary Creations
- Stamps: Best Wishes & More
- Paper: Pink Passion, WW, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Night & Day DP
- Ink: Pink Passion, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Stazon
- Acc: Nesties, Boho Blossoms Punch, EK Scallop Punch, Satin Ribbon, Bling, Three-Blossom Punch
And just a heads-up….I have posted some new items on my Etsy store! Be sure to check them out!