Mr. Big Shot Frankenstein, that is! This fun little guy is right from the Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator website. BJ Peters very kindly shared many of her Top Note projects, made with the Big Shot and the Top Note diecut.
I adapted MY Mr Frankenstein a little tiny bit, making my own box since I did not have the diecut box she used, and I used Green Galore cardstock instead of the lighter shade of Gable Green. So here he is in all his gory glory:
And here's the breakdown:
- Body front is two Top Notes, Green Galore and Lovely Lilac, which is cut in jagged edges for hair; body back is one single Green Galore Top Note;
- Eyes and eyelids are various-sized circle punches; eye has been highlighted with white gel pen;
- Nose is a Tab Punch cutout;
- Tag is a circle Punch and Modern Label punch; sentiment is from All Holidays; it is attached to the box with a Jumbo eyelet and Crop-a-dile;
- "Stitches" are hand-drawn with black marker; all edges have been sponged.
Won't he look cute all filled with some Halloween candy! BOO!!!