Wow, things are really getting exciting at the CTD blog! A Featured Stamper was picked yesterday--my bloggin' buddy, Lisa! You can see her card here. And Maria has been chosen as the Featured Designer for this month--we'll see her upcoming creation next week! You stampers have really stepped up the "heat"! So come play with us again! Post your creation to your blog and link it in the comment screen at the Color Throwdown blog, or post it on an online gallery using the keyword CTD28!
Today's colors come courtesy of Barb, and great colors they are! Yummy, delicious, candy colors! Here is my take:
This card started out totally differently than the way it ended!! That ever happen to you? The RHR panel and the heart have been stamped with Linen. The RHR panel has been CB'd with Swiss Dots and everything has been distressed with Close to Cocoa ink. I took this picture in the evening.....it really looks much nicer IRL! Here is the inside:
I know it's faint, but I stamped the heart again in Pink Pirouette ink.
And the sketch is from Amy Rysavy :
Now let's see what the other CTD designers have come up with today:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, Quilter's Sampler Sentiments, Boho Backgrounds, Linen
- Paper: Pink Pirouette, WW, Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose DP
- Ink: Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
- Acc: Dauber, CB Swiss Dots, Nesties, Choc Chip Grosgrain, Button Bouquet, Button Latte, Thread, Glue Dots