I am kinda feeling blah today; I have caught my DH's nasty cold. So I have sweet gratitude that I didn't have to work today! But really, that's not what this post is about!!
Today's SCS color challenge is Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink and Riding Hood Red. And I still wanted to make a card for the NMBS blog challenge (tearing) but I needed to do it with a SU stamp set---so I did. Then I realized I was using retired paper. OH WELL. Here it is:
Doesn't that glitter look yummy? Plus, I thought I was being quite smart to add buttons, so I could participate in Sharon Johnson's challenge from Friday, here. But that was supposed to be a FALL card with buttons. (See what happens when I don't feel well?). So I dug up a card I was just sort of fooling around with an added a button to it:
This was just a play-around card---do you have cards like that, where you're just "playing around" with new stamps? I also experimented with my Twinkling H20's on this leaf. You can see it better here.
Now I'm off to cut cardstock for my Stamp Club that meets on Thursday. Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for the Color Throwdown Challenge! We have a new member and her work is AWESOME! I just look at her blog and sigh, her work is so creative! And she is a sweetie! TFV!!!
- Cupcake card stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, EFP, Short & Sweet
- Paper: WW, Bella Rose, Prints DP, Riding Hood Red
- Ink: Stazon, Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red
- Acc: Markers, Blender Pens, RRH ribbon, Button Bouquet, Nesties, 1/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glitter & Glue, Spica Glitter Pen, string
- Gratitude card stamps: Thankful for You, Inkadinkado; Autumn Harvest, SU; Autumn Seals, Impression Obsession
- Paper: Confetti Cream, Misc DP
- Ink: Chalk Inks by SU (ret) in Earth Colors
- Acc: Twinkling H20, aquapainter, Old Olive narrow grosgrain (ret), Button Bouquet, string