Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More Projects

One of the sponsors for Stampin Around Philly was Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, with Korin Sutherland.  You know that I have restrictions on linking non-SU companies on my blog, but I am sure you have seen her cute stamps, and she will be a sponsor as well for a blog hop coming up at the end of the week, which you can read about here.  So here is the card we made, designed by Korin:

DSCF5812-1

Isn't this sweet?  It is several word stamps positioned in a tree shape, embellished with buttons, brads & ribbon, and some red stickles!  SO cute, I love it!  And here is another candy gift I made for one of my bloggin' buddies (you'll be sick of these by the week's end!):

DSCF5752

DSCF5753

DSCF5754 DSCF5757

I said yesterday that these were homemade candies....well, they are homemade at a little candy shop near me.....not homemade BY me!!  Sorry!  And these are strawberry cheesecake chocolates.....and the clerk at the store actually offered me one of these.....YUM!!!!

Thanks for visiting today...if you have any questions, shoot me an email!  Stop back tomorrow for the CTD and Diva challenges! 

12 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

I was SO happy to win one of those sets from Korin! I LOVED making this card!

Ann said...

LOVE those treat boxes!

Christie said...

These boxes are darling! Do you have a link or tutorial for how to make them?

Anonymous said...

These boxes are so cute and I love the card. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations to the winners.

Linda D.

Elise said...

Oh, does all of that look like fun and YUM! Good to know you didn't actually MAKE the chocolate! But sometimes, excellent paper crafting is just as DELICIOUS! As is the case with that card and your fab boxes! You simply, ROCK, LeAnne!

Patti J said...

Wonderful projects! I especially love the card! Beautiful! Great job!

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY AWESOME!! and.... those chocolates sounds soooo YUMMMMMMMY!

Hugs!
Carol
www.kooglenotes.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Oh My Goodness! How did you get all those words to line up so good? That card is beautiful! The boxes look good enough to eat. Hee Hee

Juanita said...

Darn lady, you are putting some incredible stuff here.

Doris said...

Love the boxes and card, especially the colors used. I have a question about the snowflakes: what did you use for the red ones? another punch, die cut...??

B said...

Love the treat boxes! Next time we meet, I'll get one too right? ;-) Glad that you won the Waltzingmouse stamps! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Diane Noble said...

Gorgeous...I've really been wanting to make one of these boxes. This one is fantastic. You're super!