Wednesday, August 5, 2026

CASC&S591 Create

 Happy Wednesday, all! I have a quick card for you today using the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches:


I've not used many of the fun patterns from Hobby Haven DSP, so I cut out a portion and came up with this:


Truthfully, using just this little panel doesn't do this fun paper justice! The images on this page are so sweet, especially if you love sewing!  I added a little banner with the retired Labeler Alphabet, a twine bow and a punched heart:


And to follow through on the sewing theme, my Basic Beige card has a Quilt Top-embossed mat!  Fun and easy!  I think this would be a great card for someone in my crafting group at church!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Labeler Alphabet (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic Beige, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Terracotta Tile (ret), Hobby Haven DSP
 Ink Pecan Pie
Accessories Baker's Twine (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Quilt Top Embossing Folder (ret), 1/4" Square Punch (ret), Heart Punch (ret), Small Tags Dies (Impression Obsession)

5 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

How lovely is this LeAnne - that paper is a lovely way to make a feature of the panel and I love the simple sentiment and heart accent. I actually missed the boat on this paper as when I went to purchase we were sold out, although I shouldn't be too sad given my extensive collection of alternative designs lol! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches

I Card Everyone said...

I can see your fussy-cutting skills going to town on this wonderful dsp, LeAnne! But until then, it sure is adorable as that main sketch element!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

So cute! I love the stitched quilted embossing!

Christy Lynn said...

What a great card, LeAnne! I have lots of that paper left and my mom sews and does crochet, so this would be perfect for her. I'm going to have to CASE you :)

Amanda Mertz said...

Very cute! And that alphabet set brings back memories!! I think I 'lost' 2 or 3 letters every time I used it lol! Love the details with the heart, banner and twine! Thanks for sharing at CAS Colours & Sketches!